Consistent, Error-Free Messaging for All Types of Incidents
Workflow Automation using Form-Driven Templates
Following the correct procedures and including the information required for each incident type can be very difficult when the pressure is on and people are waiting for information.
Incident Management can be configured to fit the needs of any organization or government agency with customizable variables and a separate incident response plan by location, line of business, or facility.
Since incidents are often not isolated and frequently have a cascading effect, the solution is also designed to manage multiple events. Reports provide details on incident status using real-time dashboards.
You can even separate communications plans by location, line of business or facility.
- Customize templates and workflows using:
- Multiple User roles to control access
- Phase-based templates
- Pre-defined selection of message recipients based on incident type (including 'on-call' personnel)
- Pre-defined messages and delivery settings
- Required critical information fields to be filled in before broadcast
- Manage template-level user permissions to prevent operators from editing the message, distribution list or settings before sending the notification
- Allow Incident Administrators to build incident templates, report on incidents and launch incident notifications
- Limit Incident Operators to launching and managing incidents
- Segregate data management responsibilities to Data Managers who can create and administer groups, update and upload contacts
- Use different Incident templates & settings based on phase of notification (New, Update, Close)
Relying on manual incident response outreach efforts leads to missed recipients, incorrect and incomplete notifications and delayed response times.
Multi-step workflow that prompts users to select the correct incident type
Customizable user prompts for critical details to any communication using fields created by Incident Administrators
Incident communication logging for all broadcast and confirmations
Incident journal to capture additional details not included in incident communications
Extensive Incident Reporting for Compliance
Tracking and reporting on test and live incident response can be time consuming and can prove difficult to provide auditable record of communications, satisfying security plan and other regulatory requirements.
Incident Management provides real-time reporting and creates an audit trail for all journal entries, along with outbound notifications and acknowledgements by response personnel, for compliance purposes.
Incident report exports all incident communications details and responses in a PDF format
Custom reports analyze incident communications effectiveness
Communication broadcasts and confirmations include audit trails and timestamps
Search across incidents using status, user, type and date
Real-time incident dashboard for operators showing all open incidents
Pre-built, Custom Incident Templates
Without the right message templates, time can be wasted and responders can send confusing or inaccurate notifications, when seconds count.
To improve the effectiveness of your incident communications, Everbridge provides access to pre-built message templates designed with clear & concise words, customized details based on the incident type and dynamic selection of recipients based on severity, location, required skills, on-call status or any variables you choose.
Available templates include:
Active Shooter "All Clear" ▪ Evacuation ▪ Conference Bridge Activation ▪ Emergency Operations Center (EOC) - Activation ▪ Internal Emergency - Evacuation ▪ Office - Delayed Opening, Closed, Open ▪ Severe Weather ▪ Shelter In Place ▪ Staff Recall ▪ System Testing ▪ Work At Home / Alternate Site